Title : [ ]
Me and you,setting in a honeymoonIf i woke up next to you. today was the nj interview thing, haha the students there were way overfriendly!:) it was quite okay lur, not hoping for anything. Eh ang,lim,ong, please don't go tj :( Next year in sc would be damn horrible without you three!D: (yup im actually saying this.)
"HEY EVERYONE,LET'S KILL BRANDON TAN CAUSE HIS FACE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ASKING FOR IT" i knew everyone hates brandon!!:) oh btw i just realized my blogskin had a problem so i changed it after procrastinating for two whole months. aint i just one great person.
some call it love at first sight,but it was really just knowing we are meant to be. Gah,i hope i'm on the same lane as ____ on tuesday or thursday.. (:
HEY LECINDRA IF YOU'RE READING THIS, GUESS WHAT.I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE THAT I HAVE IN COMMON WITH ___(ER,THE PERSON I TOLD U ABT AT RO'S HOUSE)!! MAPLESTORY!!LOLWTH.
xoxo