Title : [ ]
I'M GOING OUT TOMORROW!! :)See,i didn't give in to the math test!(although i'm going to study for it,but wtf anyway.)
I'm going to beat rachel ong at arcade basketball tomorrow too (: She doesnt know how pro i am! I hit in one ball out of every 20 tries!!!!:D Pro or what.
Oh & guess what,i'm freaking running for this year's great eastern 5k run AGAIN wth!! Voluntarily somemore!! Someone can just kill me right now arghhh. I know i said this already but..
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!![:ang is gonna meet her (coughcoughxodpfdjl) tomorrow!haha,after two weeks.i bet she cannot sleep tonight. in fact i shall go rub it in to her tomorrow the whole time :)
OH,L change the world is so touching! I almost cried.but then..my sister went "OI HELP ME WITH MY IPOD" and that kinda ruined the whole atmosphere.
ANW I THINK I FAILED MY SCIENCE TEST,DID I MENTION THAT.
/edit
Jw/jen/a/J/w/b, LOOK HERE: KEITH LIM XIN JIE HAS A BLOG! OMGWTFBBQ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA i didn't know he knew how to on the computer.