Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 -{'10:39 PM
Title : [ ]
whispers,"Hello, I miss you quite terribly"

tomorrow's vanessa's birthday!:DDD (&my dental appointment,heh.) i'm finally changing my braces colour. :) god la, training today kinda sucked/rocked.firstly,stephanie ho didn't come even though she promised me she would!turned out she is still in thailand.(-.-")secondly, i beat my high game,but cause of my other two >120 games my average pretty much sucked ass. damnit. thirdly, 7people didnt come today,can you say BORING? yeah but otherwise,it was kinda good.joanna and i thrashed vanessa&tz!:) btw i am now kinda obsessed with twelfth night. i know, wtf.it's like oh,morning,study 12thnight,afternoon,do lang arts twelfth night,night read tweflth night. my whole freaking life now revolves arnd it. oh well,if this gurantees my a1 for langarts. okay anyway this is defi. gonna be my last post this holiday! i swear,i swear. &im gonna private this blog too if it dies heh. meanwhile,
xoxo
(you know you love me)
&CAN YOU SAY, NAG IN 6DAYS!:)

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.