Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, June 21, 2008 -{'9:10 PM
Title : [ ]
unbelievable but..i'm watching the hannah montana 3d thing on disney channel. I know,like wtf. It doesnt even seem 3d. i got conned! to think i actually looked forward to this for weeks
anyway yesterday went to watch movie with char & yasmeen. god lah how few people..everyone's either banned from going out cause its the last week/doing hw/sick. pffft. anyway before the movie started this pms woman shouted "shut the fck up or else i'll get the manager!" omg wth,no one was talking besides her. such an attention seeker.
school's starting in 2 days.. omg i cannot believe it,but im kinda looking forward to it. yeah i miss sc!:) but im so not looking forward to seeing the look on mschan's face when i tell her i refuse to do the math essay & also, the lang arts test. ajhsgjkfkdhg i have a feeling im gonna do damnn badly :)
ps note to self: STOP USING HIM WTF. what is wrong with me!
off to watch gossip girl.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.