Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Monday, June 09, 2008 -{'11:07 PM
Title : [ ]
Run baby run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart
If you give them the chance

today:
HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY AISYAHH :)
EX1sean!Love you like hell, ex PE rep!Thanks for helping 1se win all those awards :) & For being so patient last year even though we were disobedient like shit. I'll reply your wayy overdue letter, i promise! Happy birthday!

6thjune:
HAPPY BELATED FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY HUIJUN!:)
I bet you miss me like hellxzxz la, haha i miss you & your crazy deep voice! & using your guitar as a violin to make an emo song with tricia chua last year. Heh, thanks for all those crazy moments! Love ya! Happy birthday!

Lots of people's birthdays this June!:) Eh guess what,i'm like 1/4 done with my homeworkk! Like finally lah, i'm actually somewhere with hw. Okay anyway yesterday was dumpling festival (i think). I bet only my family celebrated la, they find any chance to gather at my grandma's place. Tomorrow's training,i'm kinda looking forward to it for once, as we're playing game. :) I really miss school now,especially 2se(haha,never thought i'd be saying this.) & recess with ahlaupmc. Okay!I'm gonna continue my lang arts thing now.

I'll keep you my dirty little secret,

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.