Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 -{'11:34 PM
Title : [ ]
i hate to say this, but.. I TOLD YOU SO!! :P
haha, gosh the feeling of being right is damn shiok. Haha tomorrow, confirm ong got alot of things to tell me. cant wait to rub this in her face! LAALAALAALA
damn, i hate chem. all the time during science theory,i sit there and try to listen about ions..atoms..molecules but my mind just doesnt seem to relate!! but anyway thank youu so much mrs cha for uploading all those info :) or else i sure fail next week test. aw and today was kinda a sad geog lesson cause well, of something.
GAH and do you know how much i regret slacking during comp studies!! now i dont understand flash, and the stupid geog project took us 2hours to do one freaking slide. damn.
oh and my vj interview thing is on friday,i think im gonna screw that up. :)
ANYWAY IM GONNA GO BACK TO PRINTING SCIENCE NOTES.(WTF)

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.