Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, June 29, 2008 -{'2:19 PM
Title : [ ]
All you people can't you see can't see,
How your love's affecting our reality.
Damn, why are they making us quarrel.I knew this was gonna happen,wtf.


Choir concert ytd.Went with steph,but met lots of people i know there(keith!wth were you doing there?) :) & charlene ho and steph owes me one for smsing him. (haha)
I HATE CHEMISTRY.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.