Title : [ ]
why is it always academics to you?this is probably gonna be the only post this holiday. Lots of things planned!:) NAG, dental, project work (x100000) . speaking of which, i havent started on much holiday homework! Yes, this week has passed and i've only completed geog. D:
Anyway monday, went to njc for aat. Omfg, the math paper was suicide, cause the sc math syllabus havent even covered half of the questions tested? The english part was okay though (: But i still think i'm gonna fail , haha. BUT I HOPE I DONT! btw i got shortlisted for the vjc interview thing, but it's only me and ang!! Omg how lonely is this laa. :/
wednesday, cip with steph and char. note to self, never.ever.do.three.hours.of.library.cip.in.one.day.ever.again. it was torture. I got scolded by the librarian for slacking!!! &i wasnt!
tomorrow, going bowling with ang,ong,ho,yasmeen. bowlingggggggggg :) Cant wait to see them embarrass themselves.
'cause you know,it doesn't get any better than this <3& did you miss me, while you were out there finding yourself? BTW WANQI'S BIRTHDAY WAS ON THE 27TH.HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY WANQI, my 1se and 2se classmate! :) I hope you're enjoying yourself in Italy noww :D better.remember.my.present. Anyway it's okay that you're sitting in front of me, 'cause maybe someday you'd reach my great height (: (highly unlikely) ♥