Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, March 08, 2008 -{'10:30 PM
Title : [ ]
I think some people are really wuliao & have nothing else better to do.
See, this is an extract of a phone call i just got.
me:HELLO?
whoever: *starts screaming like shit*
me: wth..
whoever: *laughs* and *screams some more*
me: *thinks that mas selamat got the person* are you ok?
whoever: *laughs somemore*
me: wts.
Omg and that person tried calling me again, but i never ans -.-"
Oh i think julia buddy's a funny person hahah!

(9:04 PM) I wish i could take away all your pain;:
Lol.
(9:04 PM) I wish i could take away all your pain;:
I'm feeling bored.
(9:04 PM) I wish i could take away all your pain;:
Let's go Bowling now.
(9:04 PM) ♥I know everything changes, all the cities and faces.:
Okay
(9:04 PM) ♥I know everything changes, all the cities and faces.:
Geylang bowling alley , 1opm
(9:05 PM) ♥I know everything changes, all the cities and faces.:
Bu jian bu san

Hahah and i started laughing like shit okay. & she went on about geylang :/ so sick!
Manxz next week is project week!D: wish me luck

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.