Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, March 15, 2008 -{'11:59 PM
Title : [ ]
I ___ing need help.
6projects due, two tests to study for, and a load more of homework to complete.
Who are we, superwoman? Damn, and i dont even have time to think anymore D:
On a brighter note,i cant wait for Bdivs to start on monday (: Best of luck, seniors! &Jemima:D
Can't wait to scream my frustrations out.
Mum, i need a robot. Remember when i told you i wanted to go to Harvard Law School?I don't think i can now ):
wherethehellareyounowwhenineedyourvoicethemost?
yousaid,goodbye,we'llmeetagain,butit'sbeenthreemonths.threeassholemonths.without.you.
iwantyoursmile,your"hahah,ohmygod,you noobbb.",yourdao-nesswhichmakesmesohigh.
I want, I want. You.♥

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.