Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, March 02, 2008 -{'3:22 PM
Title : [ ]
I freakin' hate history D: Omg who knows whatt to studyy for. everyone i ask just says 'oh,chapter 3' YES,I KNOW IT'S CHAPTER THREE. But what points to study?! thus,i have to cram my brain with EVERYTHING. contributions and reasons!D: ohnooooo. only two days to studdyy!):
Okay *slaps self* i can do it. As mrs swati says, nothing's impossible!impossible is I M possible! Lol haha i find that quote super funny.
OKAY!*punches fists into air* OFF TO HISTORY I GO.though we both know that im not actually going to go back to history.
Oh you know who i sawwwwwwww fridayyyy coming back from tuition? keave(sp?) tannnnnnnn! long time tuition friend.haha i rmb being super immature and going 'keave(sp?) makes me heave'. (i was so poetrical even when i was young)so actually i couldnt recognise him until he went "OI,HOE." like he used to. wahseh,he ri now.(still so black tho) and he used to copy ans from me. OMG THAT MEANS I'M A FREAKIN' GENIUS. yesyes!thus i am not gonna study for history and go unprepared! :D
TTSH!(inside joke)

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.