Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, February 24, 2008 -{'2:50 PM
Title : [ ]
You're beautiful, every little piece of.

OMG SOMEONE HELP!
Ahmad(/keith) got me addicted to the song Moments of Magic and it keeps playing in my head and it's sooooo annoying. It was my kindergarten graduation song and i used to love it,but now.
I hate you ahmad mohammad opak lee! Ugly name for people with ugly character!
Ohoh today i did my math tuition hw againn! I can't seem to finish it, y'know.. ): its like the more i do the more i have. Anyway, tuesday's test is langarts compre so i dont really have to study (: Yay lang arts! Monday going to toapayoh stadium to support badminton team against rgs. We must win! Since im sacrificing my monday afternoon :D
&&&&&&&&&&&jw's coming back today! omg,goodbye peaceful days.
Hmm has anyone packed for adventure camp yet? I'm not gonna pack till tuesday night cause i wont be the kiasu singaporean like rachel!

we'll run like nothing else matters anymore says:
do you know bananas are actually quite yellow?
[c=4]♥[/c]I know everything changes, all the cities and faces. says:
*gasps*NO! i used to think they were really red.

what kinda question was that! I'd better go do my science hw now, bye.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.