Title : [ ]
You cut me open & I keep bleedin', keep keep bleeding love. ♥ I'm so bored o.o
Today has been nth but study,art,then study,then eat.
Yeah well,something along those lines. Okay my point is .. i'm bored.
My mum doesn't allow me to go out cause of the math test on tues!
I quote.."if you dont study,then you wont do well!!! and math is your strongest point and you dont want to treasure it?!?!?!"
Uhhuh,so i spent yesterday "treasuring" my "strongest point". Wtv man.
& I was supposed to go out with cax&nicole to watch movie today / go shopping with jw today for his feminine side clothes. D:
But anyways. Home is not that bad .. tv,food,computer,hp.. (:
Gahh i'd better go finish my art. SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO SKETCH ._. Pls? Ah well nvms. BYE
♥ where were you yesterday?to save me from an average day?please,just one more day..