Title : [ ]
YOOOOOOOO!
Me veryy tired.. ): went to support badminton today!:D
We lost,but nvm,the cheering was coooolios (x Me and tricia and ro were superr enthu okay:D hahaha today sibeh(omg i know hokkien!yeah!) fun xD
But school was terrible!Jasmine,tricia and i were falling asleep when school wasnt even halfway through D: Ohnoooo,day 1s are boring. Haha i got scolded by mr cheng twice today! First time he though i didn't do my work but actually he nv see properly cause i DID. and second he told me not to lie my head on the desk o.o Hahah so funny -.-'
OHOH I'M SOOOO SORRY NICOLE, ILY ILY ILY! THANKS SO MUCH OKAY ._. I'M REALLYYYYYYYYYYYY SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY D: *bows down and repeats 'nicole the winner' one thousand times*
I think Nicole Mah is really nice & she totally rocks my ass (:
You know, jw got me mud pack from his camp. So nice. Natural somemore. see, he's such a nice person. *drips with sarcasm*
Yayye. Two more days to adventure campp yooo.I think this would be the last time i'm blogging before heading off, so seeya all friday! (unless you're from sc, then that's different.)
♥p.s. i think ahmad mohammad opak lee is a sexy name, eh?
p.p.s i don't think siti tan is veryy original.