Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, February 09, 2008 -{'8:22 PM
Title : [ ]
She had them Apple Bottom Jeans
Boots with the fur
The whole club lookin at her
She hit the floor
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

Anyone knows the title of the song of the above lyrics ?
Narisha didn't know , so OUTDATED :P Hehehe! OHHOOHH i studied science today ((: YAYYY i feel so proud of myself! :D But i still need to study for hcl and my science is like only 2/3 done ):
Tomorrow's sunday alr, dammit.Time passed so fast this cny! D:
Lalala today i felt really popular :P I had like 2o smses from 2o diff people with 'whats tested for science' etc hahah!! lamelamelame.
Anyways im gonna play audition again, bye

someone tell me what to do.. ):

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.