Title : [ ]
Misery loves company ♥Helpppppp! Omg i dont know what came over me today!
I was cutting my hair rightt ,then the person asked me whether my fringe was short enough and i was like .. cut shorter.. without even looking at the length.. and now its like so short.. ): I hope it grows back by tuesday..
So i have learnt never to agree to the hairdresser's words so fast :/
Oh i did my math tuition hw today!The whole day!(well kinda) Yayy im super duper proud of myself and i'm not gonna let rachel ang copy haha!
Hmm btw does anyone know what's surf shorts?It's so vague.
p.s i love the name deane. im gonna find a friend named deane and stalk him/her everyday. keith loves the name ahmad cause he finds it really sophisticated and intricate. Like, wts? I hope he finds a wife named ahmad.
p.p.s i hope my grandfather recovers soooon! (:
BYE EVERYONE , ILY!(i guess.)
♥