Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, February 03, 2008 -{'2:47 PM
Title : [ ]
I never thought that you could break me apart
I keep a sinister smile and a hole in my heart
You want to get inside
Then you can get in line
But not this time

Hello (: Tomorrow school's starting again. The days seem to pass so fast , it's been a month since school started alr! Can't wait till june hols {:
Oh yayy i just realized this week i don't have much homework :D Just art & study for geog test on tuesday. (:
Chinesenewyear on thursday !Yayy which means new everything! (: But i still have tuitionhomeworkx2,chinese&science commontest to study for and *gasp*ARTT:(
Ohwell, who am i to complain.
tomorrow i'm getting braces! :DD but i have to extract two teeth first. ):
That really sucks. Last week i extracted two and i still can't talk properly.
Thus now i pronounce 'special' as 'sssssssssssssspecial' cause i cant do 's's. D:
Hmm at least there're only 2days of school [: Okay, i gtg study for geog test now, bye!


Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.