Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, February 02, 2008 -{'10:28 PM
Title : [ ]
Everything that we should be.

Crapcrapcrap i'm so busyy!): Not in a good oh-i-have-so-many-friends-and-thus-everyday-i'm-booked kinda way.
It's more of a oh-projects-and-homework-and-tests-are-killing-me kinda way. D:
sighsighsighsighsighsighsighsigh.
Oh and i hate february the 14th. as mentioned,i have TUITION and training!! plus it's day 4 which means...I have to read some chinese story in front of the whole class!!!!!!!!! wts ): It's super cheem and i don't know half the words.. omg i hate my rowww!the teacher asked who was the leader and huiqi/jasmine/tricia/ro all pointed to me ))): jkhgfhjdkjfdkj crapp!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Oh and rachel ang speaks very loudly!In tuition we were like gossiping and she said it so loudly D: Haha and this sji guy offered everyone fries. -.-"
&i'm gonna change the skin again,sorry):


Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.