Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 -{'9:20 PM
Title : [ ]
Everything changes, all the cities and the faces.

我是♥BabyEcstacy-x3 w0rhxz. {:
Haha that's my Lian name (: I love the 2SE Lian family x3
Wakakas. :D Lawls haha anw this week passes so sloww :/ Noo!
Today we had briefing on the adventure camp next week, and it sounds super fun! Can't wait! I'm the Mother Hen with jasmine&esther! Hahah that's the superduper mostestest important job! I think.
Anyways,tomorrow's the last day of cny ): Awww it's ending so fast!
Omg anyway i hope i pass my math test! Or else byebye to my laptop alr. You people better pray for me cause if not, there won't be anyone else to entertain you anymore D: Hehe okay i better go do history noww , bye!

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.