Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, January 11, 2008 -{'9:34 PM
Title : [ ]
'sup.
Haha okay, it's friday today . THE WEEKEND :D
this week passed so fast!Not that i'm complaining.
Okay overview of this week: PE is killing me. I have done pushups, situps, dunnowhatups and lotslotslotslots of exercise! Ahhh I think i'm done with losing weight. -.-
Yayy hahaa okay today was the first recess where 2se ate together(:
cause we had recess with th upper sec, so it was like no choice. but it was really fun cause calista was like being so ____ . Hahah and shes damn funny. (:
Hehehe, & during CE i did the board with others ahahahhaha.
am i guai or what! (: yesyes!!
ahkhfjg im going on maple with my cousin, byee! xD

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.