Title : [ ]
'sup. (haha it sounds so fake when i say it.)
it's finally the weekend!!more late mornings(:
I slept till 12 todayy! (jianwei!sorry i forgot abt th morning run ): )
Anyway! I was watching the 1se talenttime video thing and its so incredibly spastic. hehe but we still won.
ohyeah,here's a dedication to Jasmine,my first 2se partner.
Hey Jasmine,although we've only been partners for 4days, I feel that I've known you for quite long.(lol,we were in 1se) But,it's time for me to move on to greater things. Like sitting at the back. I'm soo sorry you're so short and thus can't move with me to the back, but it's okay (: I was once your height too. Try growing taller,and join me at the back okay? :D Byebye.Haha okay right. She's such a mean partner ok!
We were supposed to interview each other during history and find out what others think abt history,and when she asked me, I started telling her how great I think history is and she started laughing and telling me how fake i sounded.
Huh!Ungrateful brat. Okay whatever I'm going back to being a nerd & do my commonwealthh(p.s people,it's due this coming mon) .



1se'o7 x3