Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, January 18, 2008 -{'10:22 PM
Title : [ ]
HEY PEOPLE,LONG TIME NO SEE (:
This week has passed by quite fast tooo ! xDD
today was the best day of the week though it didnt start off too well. science first,i named my egg HUMPHREY(i left him in school ))): ) tricia's is called HUMPTY. ahaha funny ok. then PE, we had to runnnn .. omg haha i fell down and now my leg has an ugly scratch. D: and when i bathe it hurts so much. ):
damn anywayy geog, really funny.mr.cheng showed us a picture of a headless camel and then it turned out not headless hahaha (: and he talked about world population and showed us this website where the population is shown. it's so scary when the numbers go down, cause that means people are dying every second ):
Oh anyway, rachel ang came for my tuition today ! YAY HER [: we kinda did nothing for almost 2hours haha though i did do my hw :D OH OH HAHA AFTER TUITION SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD HAPPENED.
I was at the bus stop right, waiting for the bus to come, then ah a bus came and this guy who alighted ah he was like next to me right then ah he was like : scgs? then i was like : yah. Hahahha so funny !!! xD hmm i dont think i saw him before lollll how did he know -.- maybe ms leong's "everyone can recognise sc girls" theory was right ! hhehe. okay people that's all, your 2se treasurer signing off !!

[/edit]
OH GUESS WHAT, I'M A RESERVE FOR SHOTPUT FOR SPORTSDAY. OMG MANXZ I CAN'T THROW DAMMIT. who knew serene took me seriously!! BUT ANYWAY, YOUR 2SE RESERVE FOR SHOTPUT IS SIGNING OFF!

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.