Title : [ ]
Ahh guess what,I'm doing commonwealth again!!
Its like an assignment that keeps coming back to haunt me.
-.- school is soooooooooooo incredibly boring. and there's no more yasmeen and lecindra to talk to whenever classes get boring ): Jasmine's always paying attention hahaha. I do too, but my attention span is quite short hehe. (:
Like I said,the only time I look forward to in school is break&recess, cause that's the only time I get to see 1se'07 people. Ohmann i miss them so much..they're the only people that make me laugh like shit at nothing. People,we must have another class gathering soon. And um,no chalet. Lol we must have learnt from our previous lesson right.
Oh,I also see them during assembly!Cause steph's class is next to mine and so I sit in front,where she always is.Then people would start coming and it would turn into a 1se gathering [: Hahahha and LECINDRA CUT HER HAIR. Omg me and nicole were like laughing so hard o.o i'm sorry lecin..Her hair's actually quite nice leh!! It's like SPIKY and she used GEL OMG WTH SHE USED GEL. JKDKLSKSDJ
but i bet it's some china brand. Eh im having leg cramp now although i didnt do any exercise.How weird can my body get. -.-Okay lah i will post later.Back to my darling essay.
♥