Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 -{'11:07 PM
Title : [ ]
121th post!
I'm doing history now, drawing the pictures. Hahha im such a natural artist ok!
Anyway, i'm addicted to this song : Last Christmas. (listen to Ashley tisdale's version.)
it reminds me of him :D cause I heard this song with him like 5 times. while we were freezing our asses off (: mannn i misss him like crazy.
oh yeah,tomorrow we're choosing the class com and stuff.
I hope i dont end up with a shit post man. i want to be class rep!!
But then i'm not that responsible,so i better not harm the class LOL :)
probably go for some subject rep. heheh. lets hope i wont get the chance to slack(like last year.)
I MISS 1SE SO MUCH ):

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.