Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Monday, December 31, 2007 -{'9:44 PM
Title : [ Last day of 2007. ]
Hello, it's 2more hours to the end of 2oo7. ):
Yeah well,as the saying goes, "drive away the past&usher in the future." Um,well i think it is? -.- Okay whatever lahs. I decided to revive my blog (although i just posted not a few days ago.) Hehehe. Though i won't be posting much as school's starting? OHOH,AND GUESS WHAT. I decided not to continue my malaysia trip post alr ^^. Jianwei still owes me though. (:
Hehe i'm talking to him on msn now, and his nick is damn gay. -.-
& Jianwei. , but call me Ahgirl. says (9:59 PM):
hey

He has a weird obsession over gay names! Lol ok whatever.
Anyway here's a list of what i'm gonna miss in 2007.
1)1SERVICE2007 (ohgosh,LOVE.)
2)Going out every friday to j8. :D
3)All my best friends.(I hope we're still friends next year)
4)Galavanting around the school after recess.
5)Laughing with steph/lecin/yasmeen over weird guys (:
6)Creating plans on how to win guys' hearts with steph,lecin&yasmeen.(THEM NOT ME.)
7)Kicking other classes asses when we win comps. xD
8)Hoping for it to rain every morning.(I think this would still be happenning next year though.)
9)Screaming! :D
10) Did i mention, 1se?

Hahah okay i hope next year would be better (:
(please let it rain on the first day of school ) Yeah . xD

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.