Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 -{'7:48 PM
Title : [ ]
OKay hello people ! again. wth am i blogging?
oh yes to let stephanie ho take my photos. -.-
okay anyway went sentosa on mondayy ! it was raining 3/4 of the time,lol.
okay pictures.

the sunglasses we were fooling arnd with.

hahah the kid glasses that can't seem to fit!

me acting tall while char is on the phone.

me trying to take char on the phone

us trying the cool sunglasses.
um,okay that's all . too lazy to upload the rest.
anyway these few days it has been nothing but STRESS/SPEED.
YAY MY SPEED/STRESS skills are excellent :D
hahah i have only lost to everyone i played with except steph and zahrah!
LOL OKAY.
and i love steph's donkey game!
BYE I GOTTA DO THE TWELFTH NIGHT WS!

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.