Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, September 14, 2007 -{'9:22 PM
Title : [ ]
HELLO EVERYBODY!
sorry for the super late posts (:
IM GOING ON HIATUS! until end of years are over :D
today started off really bad , but the artofspeech thing was nice(:
i still have mascara&eyeshadow on my eyes! *glares at cha*
anyways!!! i will post like,once a week but other than that,it's study time! -.-"
okay so byee :D

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.