Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 -{'8:27 PM
Title : [ ]
omg omg guess what!
im done with book :D :D :D :D
yay!i can sleep early tonight (:
haha,tomorrow's tournament xD cheercheercheer!.
got back oral today.. guess what. I PASSED. 14/20. ((:
oh& welcome back narisha :D school seemed so loserly without you! xD
she rocks lahh.buy 2 presents for everyone in class.
oh u noe today, last period, was history (mrs quek)
then when class finished, zahrah was like : "THANK YOU MRS... QUACK!!"
like,she really made the quack sound.SO FUNNY.everyone started laughing.
turns out she almost fell down cause she stepped on her file -.-" lame lah.
kay,better get going to the printer shop to bind my book ! :D

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.