Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, June 17, 2007 -{'5:00 PM
Title : [ I ROCK ]
I AM SUPERR PROUD OF MYSELF! :D
whywhyy? cause im almost done with the book review & book proposall! (:
ohmygodd,i did so much todayy! IN your face,ethel lim! still call me a slacker when you yourself havent even started! xD
haha,i plan to finish everything by wednesdayy,so i can slack the rest of the holidays.(hmm,3days?) -.-"
oh & people from se, please finish ALL your work, dont slack until last day of holiday then panic.or worse,slack until school reopens then panice.dont let the teachers have another reason to scold uss.! (:
okay,bye fats!EHH.today stephanie ho coming back! 0_o no wonder whole day raining.

Labels:


Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.