Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Monday, May 21, 2007 -{'9:22 PM
Title : [ ]
hellohh im back ((:
i have a joke from my lame-ohh cousin.
WHY ARE OCTOPUS SO SMELLY?
cause they have eight armpits (:
WHAT DID MR OCTOPUS SAY TO MRS OCTOPUS?
i want to shake your handhandhandhandhandhandhandhandhand(:
hilarious eh? xD
waittt.i have something stupiid to sayy. yes,this is kinda emo alsoo -.-" whatever tata. (:
Gosh. Im super pissed at myself recently ):
he gave me a chance ,I took it, didn’t grab on to it tight. Had to let go, &he gave me another chance, but I didn’t take it this time. GOSH.WHY COULDN’T I JUST TALK FREAKING NICELY TO HIS EFFING FRIEND?! WHY DIDN’T I JUST ANSWER HIMM WHEN HE ASKED ME IF I KNEW ____? WTHWTHWTHHH. )’: things would have been so different. So im never gonna let this happen to me anymore. ): &hey.u now know why im not ____________. (: haha,&no , im not waiting.IM GIVING UP. :D a guy told me to move on, but i CAN;T okay.sorry. you guys should move on too (: all we can ever be are friends.just thatt. ((x gee.that was seriously so EMOTIONALL. (: thankk youu ben for THREATENING TO PUNCH ME if i didnt stop crying thatt dayy (: that helpedd. KINDA. but it was mainly because i was scared of you. LOL. -.-" nah. (: &also ELAINE for all the money you spent treating me to haagen daz ice cream (: yes.i owe you MUCH. how `bout ben & jerry's HAHA (: whee. OHWELLS.

i agree with you ben,johnathan is seriously sucky. (:
THAT'S WHY YOU TWO ARE SO FIT. xDD jkjk (:
ohwell.that;s my second post todayy. x)

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.