Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, April 26, 2007 -{'9:20 PM
Title : [ ]
To Rachel HO/any 1co person:
I did not call your class or your CLIQUE bimbos. haha.maybe it was just a confusion =x

Anywaayyy update about today & yesterday.

Wednesday :
Today we went to HCI for some 3ngles thingy.then later when we got there, it was like so frigging big lah. Then go to the auditorium.which was like,smaller than sc`s (: then the competition started.zahrah and Maxine were competing. Then when it ended, sc drama people came and performed a mime performance. When they started, a fat guy in front of our row said :aiyahh so easy,I also can do! Then th drama people started dancing (kinda) and then me and wanqi were like: you so fat, I bet you cannot do! Then during a break, almost all the sc girls went to the toilet. Then when we passed by the HCI guys, they were like: eh.sc girls need to go toilet so much meh? Then at the toilet, I didn’t go because it was like,squatting and I dunno how to -.-“ then a whole grp of hci guys came(wth.they also need to go toilet lah!) then one guy kicked open the girls toilet door. Then later wanqi kicked open the boys toilet door and lecindra screamed : “freaking bastards” inside. HAHA. Then when we went back to the audi, the hci guys pointed middle fingers at us like, 3 times. Gawd. So immature lah!! So we just ignored them :D then the judges announced the results. Sc people were like, screaming like kena siao. xD then the hci people were covering their ears lah, so me and meiyin were like: scream when they take off! Hahaha. ;D then later go home lerhhh. Ahh. From this, I now know that hci guys are not only nerdy butt also immature.oh and did you noe I got booked AGAIN for low socks today. Hmmphhhh. This week booked like siaoo mann. )):

Today :
Todayye was napfa.. (: the five stations wann. I got like, 4 As and 1 B (this was from the shuttle run.i miss like,1 second to get A but my feet hurt like siaoo so I didn’t redo. ) Stephanie ho got like, 5 As.i hate her man.she beat me in everything but inclined pull-ups. ((: I did 22 and she did 20. Hahaha. In her face man. Then later went to bowlinggg. We met the teacher in charge on the way and she paid for our taxi ride to Singapore poly ((: then today me,Vanessa,Stephanie,Justine,teen zhen were in one grp(cause we were all late haha). We competed wit the seniors(sec3&2) in 6 games. We won the first 3 and lost the last 3 ((: like,omg man.we expected to lose all the rounds!! –clapsclaps- today I bowled quite well with the house ball.alto the finger place is seriously too big. I love my own ball more :D then me and steph decided to do the impossible- take bus from outside new town sec & go to mrt and go home.normally,we take taxie wan.but then today cause we never bring our balls,only our shoes, so we took the mrt. Like,OHMAN. 1 hour to go to home. )): ahh. Anyways I think I better go and sleep now cause tomorrows the 2.4KM run.OMGGG. I am gonna fail. The big track looks damn intimidating suddenly.. (: tomorrows fridayy! I love fridaysss. Its like,the last day of school for the week! And also , maths tuition ;DD


&faulted; butnotalwaysthetruthhh.yes,itdoeshurtt.)':

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.